EYE TEST FOR
Not all eye tests are created equal! Sometimes you just need a quick vision check to confirm that your prescription is still correct. At other times you need the added peace of mind of a full eye health examination.
When should you have an Eye Test?
- When you can’t see clearly.
- When you can’t see well in the distance.
- When you have difficulty reading.
- Your eyesight at night is poor
- You bump into objects on one side or trip over steps or gutters
- You can no longer read properly even with reading glasses on
- When you have vision related problems or headaches.
- When it’s been more than two years since your last eye test